Get Cosmetic Injectables at Beautify Agency
Are you a good candidate? Come in for your Free Consult.
Schedule your treatment in advance of special event.
Medical grade numbing provided for your comfort.
Enjoy your new refreshed look!
What Are Wrinkle Relaxers?
Botox® Cosmetics and Dysport®, both wrinkle relaxers categorized as neuromodulators, are FDA approved for the treatment of dynamic wrinkles. A neuromodulator is a molecule that works to relax a muscle which is contracting. This contracting is what causes fine lines, deep creases, and wrinkles, which gradually becomes permanent over time.
Neuromodulators are a minimally invasive, non-surgical and safe way to improve the look of your skin, without any downtime and is the most common non-invasive medical treatment for anti-aging.
How Much Are Wrinkle Relaxer Treatments?
Transparent pricing. Fast, easy booking. Find out if you're a candidate and explore options with a free consultation.
No obligation to buy. No credit card required.
(Most patients require starting minimum of 20 units)
(Most patients require starting minimum of 50 units)
For sweaty underarms.
Nefertiti Neck Lift
Smooth out neck lines.
Botox® Cosmetics 100 Units, Includes Discount of $150
SHARE BUNDLE WITH A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER, or use over several visits.
*Applicable discounts and promotions applied at checkout. Ask about Aspire, a reward program that allows for instant discount!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Pre + Post Care for Wrinkle Relaxers
• No anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Vioxx, etc.), aspirin, Vitamin E, or Ginko Biloba one week prior to treatment. This will reduce the possible side effects of bruising and/or swelling in area(s) of treatment.
• You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment.
• You cannot be allergic to eggs or egg products to receive treatment.
• Facial exercises (squint/frown/smile) are strongly recommended in the treated area for one hour after injection.
• Avoid manipulation of treated area for a minimum of four hours.
• By following the above measures you will minimize the occurrence of ptosis (droopy eyelids), bruising, and less than optimal outcomes.
• Common side effects include a slight headache lasting a few hours up to 48 hours, and temporary bruising and/or swelling.
• Benefits of treatment may last 3 to 6 months; the average is 4 months.
• Please inform the office if the resolution of the lines has not taken effect in 14 days.
• Follow up treatments should be scheduled prior to return of full movement of muscle, usually at three months.
• Consistent repeated treatments will produce the best resolution of wrinkles.
Types of Wrinkle Relaxers
As far as wrinkle treatments go, there is no denying that Botox is a household name. However, there are alternatives to Botox that are available. Dysport is one of them. What are the differences? See respective links for more details.
FAQ - Wrinkle Relaxers
What are Wrinkle Relaxers?
Neuromodulator treats forehead lines, crow's feet (lines around the eye), and frown lines. Botox has also been recommended as a treatment for migraines, dystonia (muscle twitches), and even hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
* Varies By Patient *